Free Forever. No Credit Card Required.
Yes! It’s entirely free for up to 5 users. While it’s a great tool for simple project and task management, we’d invite you to request a demo of our Welcome Team & Welcome Enterprise products and see if our additive features for campaign planning, content creation, and resource management can help transform how your marketing team works.
Typically, we find that marketing organizations of 30+ are best suited for Welcome Enterprise, although there are a variety of factors that can and should be considered. To be sure, we’d encourage you to reach out, and we’ll help scope your requirements and deliver a solution fit to your team’s needs.
While these are all perfectly adequate project management tools, we see many customers switch to Welcome when they’re looking for a platform built specifically for marketing. In addition to the project management functionality offered by our friends above, Welcome delivers marketing-centric capabilities to help you plan and manage campaigns, create and govern assets, publish content, and integrate with other marketing systems. Many of our customers fall in love with our visual planning calendars, free stock imagery, and leading content analytics, in particular.
Yes and no. While Welcome is powerful enough to scale up to support enterprise teams of hundreds (or even thousands!) of users like these other tools, there are other distinct differences.
For example, Welcome offers a sleek and modern user interface (one that Forrester scored a 5 out of 5). We also offer a free version of our platform so teams can get started right away. That’s all part of our mission to build software specifically for marketers that both delights and delivers value.
Additionally, only Welcome has been recognized as a 4x Leader by Gartner for CMPs and called the “one to watch” by Forrester in its most recent MRM Wave.
Welcome offers 3 types of paid licenses: Full, Lite, and External.
● Full users can be designated as “Admins” or “Creators” (with the former having access to organizational settings). These users can create new campaigns and content, and receive access to all of the platform’s core modules (based on the plan you’ve purchased). They are often full-time employees within the marketing team.
● Lite users are designated as “Collaborators”. These users only receive access to the campaigns and content of which they’ve been shared or assigned, and are often infrequent contributors to marketing work (e.g. agencies and freelancers, Legal teams for review/approval, etc.).
● External users are designated as “Library Only”. Available for purchase in bundles, these licenses are often reserved for Sales and/or other teams who only need limited access to download approved assets and existing content from the Library, your digital asset manager within Welcome.
Additionally, Welcome offers Guest licenses free of charge in our paid plans. These users have limited access to the platform, but can submit marketing work requests and view (read-only) the Calendar to stay up-to-date on plans.
Yes. In addition to the core platform features listed above, Welcome offers:
● Core product extensions, including Library (our natively integrated digital asset manager) and Analytics (for full-funnel content measurement)
● Seat Bundle packages, to bring in additional users who need limited and/or infrequent access, such as the ability to submit marketing requests, download content, view calendars, etc.
● An array of Connectors, available in our Integration Marketplace to help streamline the transfer of data and content
Even in Welcome Free, we offer our users the ability to integrate with WordPress and connect their social channels for seamless publishing. Those on Welcome’s paid plans (Team & Enterprise) will gain access to Welcome’s Integration Marketplace, where we offer a wide range of Connectors to integrate with leading Content Management Systems, Productivity tools, Digital Asset Managers, and Sales Asset Management platforms, among others!
If you’d like to learn more, visit our Integrations page or contact us to speak with one of our integration experts!
Everything in Welcome is carefully designed to deliver a seamless and intuitive experience. In that pursuit, we often see Welcome Team customers able to jump in, get started, and start realizing value immediately. For Welcome Enterprise, where a large number of users are being onboarded and/or additional integrations are being configured, additional services may be beneficial. In addition to a named Customer Success Manager, we offer supplemental training, enablement and technical services. Contact us to learn more.
Request a demo