Building beautiful assets for your digital campaigns does often require talented creatives, and special design software, like Adobe Creative Cloud.
But… it does not have to be a tedious, time-consuming (and manual) back-and-forth process between marketers and designers.
Introducing Welcome’s first-class integration with Adobe Creative Cloud.
Now, marketers can request work, track progress, collaborate on designs, and obtain final assets — all without opening (or paying for!) the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. And designers can stay in the Adobe tools they love to use, too…
How does it work?
- Marketers send work from within Welcome directly to an Adobe Creative Cloud user
- The Adobe user receives a notification of the new assignment, and all the necessary information (e.g. description, due date, etc.) in their Adobe workspace
- As the design work begins in Adobe, the Adobe team member and Welcome team member can collaborate and share updates, comments, and edits to the in-progress asset(s)
- The final asset is automatically pushed to Welcome, and team members are notified when it is ready for use
- The marketing team can use the final asset in all downstream publishing and promotion activities
Collaborating on creative assets has never been easier.
See it in action below!
P.S. Ready to transform how your team runs marketing?
Contact us to learn more or sign up for a free trial today.